On October 15, 2021, Cape Fox Federal Integrators (CFFI), LLC, a Cape Fox Corporation subsidiary, handed out several employee and team awards recognizing the hardworking members of their team. These awards included a Cape Fox Employee Spotlight Tinàa Award to Lekeitte Balkcom. Lekeitte began working for Cape Fox in 2014 as a Receiving Clerk. Today, because of Lekeitte’s hard work over the years, she has been promoted to Warehouse Lead supporting the Air Force Remotely Piloted Aircraft Squadron Operations Center (RPA SOC) program. Lekeitte often stands out for her job performance and expertise. Recently, she was recognized by government leadership for her outstanding dedication to locating missing vendor shipments and reconciling over $20M of warehouse inventory. Lekeitte was essential in identifying a shipment with unauthorized classified equipment; she immediately secured equipment and notified government officials. Her efforts were lauded by the site security officer and government customer.
Lekeitte’s hard work and attention to detail show her dedication to mission success. She has been instrumental in ensuring a 99% shipping accuracy rate and a 99% on-time delivery rate over the entire eight years as part of the RPA SOC program. She also assists the Program Manager in reconciling monthly shipping invoices and resolving any shipping discrepancies with shipping vendors. Lekeitte has gained the utmost respect from our RPA SOC customers because of her work ethic and dedication to providing top-notch service. Lekeitte’s Program Manager has deemed her one of Cape Fox’s most valuable assets and will be vital to taking the program to the next level.
Other awards handed out included:
Certificate of Appreciation Award for Chuck Kaiser:
- Chuck was the first CFFI Hardware Tech to lead two different GCS TCTO Video upgrades flawlessly in Texas and Tennessee. He handled the daily reports and trip reports with the Government GSL without any issues.
- He demonstrated the capability to lead small teams successfully and meet the required government contractual deliverables.
- Chuck was assigned as primary IT SME for government-funded equipment (GFE); identified deficiencies and developed a new inventory database with physical and organizational changes.
- He developed a new tool kit and support packages to support multiple sites simultaneously with reduced inventory times.
Certificate of Appreciation Award for Ben Lewis
- Ben was selected as SME for the New AMLSv4 project implementation into RPA-SOC.
- He attended vendor training with SPO and co-authored PowerPoint presentation on the AMLSv4 with CFFI/Team NTEK Engineering
- Ben developed new SOPs for Phase II configuration tasks to include video and audio setups
- Ben’s SOP products will allow junior technicians to now qualify on critical Phase II tasks.
Certificate of Excellence Award for the CFFI IT Team – Outstanding Support at Robins AFB, Shaw AFB, Ohio ANG, NY-N ANG, CA ANG, TX ANG, and Tennessee ANG.
CFFI is honored and appreciates all its employees. The combined diligence, hard work, and expertise have led to CFFI’s mission success. Thank you, Lekeitte, Chuck, Ben, and the entire IT Team.