The Cape Fox Federal Contracting Group (FCG) website has a new look. Over the past few months, the Cape Fox Communications team has worked hard to redesign the entirety of the FCG website, which launched live to the public on September 1. Visit capefoxfcg.com to preview the newly redesigned site, which contains a better user interface, more dynamic graphics, and more expansive company information.
The new site design has a more modern look and feel and provides an easier way to learn about resources, services, news, and updates. The site also offers better search capabilities so employees and customers can find what they need faster. Many of the new functions and content added were:
- Capabilities – The FCG website also offers more in-depth company information on each of the six capabilities with videos and mission success stories.
- About Us – Includes a history of Cape Fox FCG past and present, along with information about being an 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation.
- Cape Fox Cares – Cape Fox Cares is a brand-new community section that highlights how Cape Fox Cares. The community section highlights the philanthropy done by Cape Fox.
- Careers – The Careers section now offers employees, customers, and potential recruits even more with Featured Jobs, a Diversity and Inclusion area, and a Meet Our Professionals section.
- Media Center – The media center includes greater functionality to read about employee awards, the Eagle Health blog Eagle’s Nest, occupational health white papers, and press releases. In addition to news content, the media center now offers a full video library for users to watch what it means to work at Cape Fox FCG.
Cape Fox FCG is delighted to debut this newly designed website so visitors can have an improved web experience with more news, more information, and more Cape Fox community understanding.