Kwáan Tech, LLC (Kwáan Tech), one of the newest subsidiaries of Cape Fox Corporation (CFC), is pleased to announce that it has received its certification into the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) 8(a) Program. As an 8(a) small business, Kwáan Tech is eligible for sole-source contracts up to $25 million from Federal Civilian Agencies and $100M from agencies within the Department of Defense. It will also compete for 8(a) and small business set aside contracts.
The mission of Kwáan Tech is to deliver innovative technology services and solutions to meet enterprise and mission IT challenges across a wide range of technology disciplines in the most complex, dynamic, and secure technical environments.
Kwáan Tech will focus on Digital Modernization with three primary elements as its core competencies – Information Technology, Cyber Security and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR). Within this core competency areas Kwáan Tech will establish deep capabilities and service offerings to include:
- Advanced Audio and Visual Solutions
- Unified Communications and Collaboration Solutions
- Technology Integration and Support Services
- Full Life Cycle System Development
- Configuration Management
- Quality Assurance, Testing, and IV&V
- Enterprise governance and policy
- Independent security assessments
- Cybersecurity governance
- Cyber incident response
- Physical security
- Cybersecurity vulnerability mitigation
- Information assurance
- Engineering services for design development, field testing and evaluation, implementation, deployment, and sustainment of C4ISR systems
- Systems engineering, operations and maintenance, application development, database management, and interoperability
- Integrated logistics and lifecycle management
Kwáan Tech will build on the success of CFC’s Federal Contracting Group by providing high-quality support and services to customers across the Federal landscape and contributing to the continued growth of CFC.