In September, Eagle Health, LLC, a Cape Fox Corporation subsidiary, was awarded a contract with the Department of Homeland Security Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Office of Asset and Facilities Management, Safety and Occupational Health Division (SOHD). The SOHD is the department that provides all ICE employees with occupational health services. Eagle Health has become an industry leader in occupational health services, currently providing services to seven agencies, including DHS ICE. This contract began September 30, 2022, with one base year and two option years.
ICE is one of DHS’s premier law enforcement agencies whose mission is to safeguard our nation and communities by securing our borders. ICE now has more than 20,000 law enforcement and support personnel in more than 400 offices in the United States and around the world.
Eagle Health will provide occupational health services to established ICE health clinics nationwide to its over 20,000 ICE employees. The expertise of this contract will be delivered by a Project Manager, Program Manager, Administrative Assistant, Nurse, and Physician. The occupational health services being provided include:
- Medical oversight
- Non-emergent illness and injury care
- Return-to-work clearances
- Vaccinations, including flu, COVID-19, and travel-specific vaccinations
- Stress management
- Medical surveillance to include agility testing, audiometry, bloodborne pathogen exposure, electrocardiogram (EKG), exposure assessments, Purified Protein Derivative (PPD) skin test, spirometry, vision testing, and blood level lead testing
- Medical clearances for respirators
- Employee assistance and wellness: biometric screenings, health promotion, flu shot clinics
- Physical exams
Eagle Health is delighted to be expanding its occupational health capability to provide DHS ICE our ever-expanding capability in occupational health. Eagle Health leads because we pull from our network of physicians, nurses, case managers, and medical staff to provide a patient-focused caring approach that extends beyond the clinic.