As many businesses across the nation have had to close or adapt to teleworking, many military installations remain open. The protection of our country and its allies never stops. To that end, in April, Cape Fox Facilities Services (CFFS) won a 12-month contract to provide all design and engineering services, materials, labor, plant, tools, transportation, equipment, testing services, quality control and incidentals required to provide heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) upgrades at Tinker Air Force Base (AFB), Oklahoma. CFFS is looking forward to providing continued support and exceptional services to the U.S. Air Force.
Many of the services CFFS will provide include:
- Repair/replace hydronic systems to ensure adequate flow of chilled water to air handlers serving the administrative areas
- Replacement of specified air handling units (AHUs) with new units capable of controlling temperature and humidity within specified ranges
- Upgrade specified existing AHUs to control temperature and humidity within specified ranges
- Cleaning of ductwork within the administrative areas
- Commissioning, testing, and balancing of the hydronic and air systems
- Demolish and adequately dispose of all abandoned piping relating to the AHUs serving the administrative areas
Tinker AFB is located in Oklahoma and is one of the major US Air Force military installations hosting the U.S. Navy and other Department of Defense missions. CFFS looks forward to working with the U.S. Air Force to provide exceptional services that support the mission. CFFS promotes a “One Team, One Voice” approach, ensuring team alignment and unfiltered communications to create value through customer service and core behaviors. We provide continuity and unity with our work, which delivers the desired result.